Urgent Care Benefits:
We offer urgent care services when you have a non-life threatening illness or injury. Some of the most common conditions treated in Urgent Care Centers include:
• Cold or flu, allergies and pneumonia.
• Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and dehydration.
• Injuries, cuts, bruises and burns.
• Any type of infection, pain and skin conditions.
Sun Health has an extensive network of urgent care centers that provide access to experienced health professionals. All Urgent Care providers of the contracted network are:
• Certified and experienced doctors.
• Experienced in rapid response treatment for urgent cases of illness and injury.
• Focused on preventive care, occupational medicine, travel health and physiotherapy.
• Supported by continuing education programs that keep them updated on the latest problems, trends and treatments of medical care.
You do not need to call to schedule an appointment to visit the urgent care centers, but call the center you chose from the directory to make sure they are open. If you need help or can not find a center near you, call our Customer Service Department for assistance at 888-577-8670.
When you visit an urgent care center, you must present your Sun Health & Dental membership card with a photo ID so that your eligibility can be verified at the time of your visit to receive the contracted price.
All services must be performed in an Urgent Care Center within our contracted network. The prices for urgent care services can be found in the price guide of your membership kit.
Remember that if you or a member of your family suffers a life-threatening illness or injury, such as severe head injury, chest pain, severe abdominal pain or loss of consciousness, you should go directly to a hospital emergency room.